I love gifts as much as anybody else! So, when I was looking for gifts to buy for family members, I came across a few posts that were a bit disappointing. You see, as a student, your budget can be quite tight. So, getting luxurious gifts at affordable prices can be hard! When I was looking at these posts, I really didn’t see any items that I particularly thought fit my criteria. Basically, a lot of these “luxe gifts” didn’t really scream pretty or “OMG!” As a result, I’ve decided to create my own guide of affordable luxe gifts for the holidays!
Now, this affordable luxe gifts guide has women in mind, but hopefully, it will help anyone who is looking for really pretty gifts! I also want to note that I know many of these gifts are from Target and TJMaxx. Unfortunately, I’m not sponsored by them and this post doesn’t contain any affiliate links. I just shop at TJMaxx and Target the most! So, I hope you enjoy these affordable luxe gifts!
- Exfoliating Discovery Kit (Free People- $10.00)
- Rose Gold Brush & Bag Set (Target- $12.00)
- Eyelash Spiral Journal (TJMaxx- $5.99)
- Dining In Cookbook (TJMaxx- $14.99)
- Hydrate Bath Bombs (Target- $10.00)
- Bath Salt DIY Kit (TJMaxx- $14.99)
- BEBE Passport And Luggage Tag Travel Set (TJMaxx- $12.99)
- The Coveteur: Private Spaces Personal Style (TJMaxx- $16.99)
- Lauren Conrad Celebrate Lifestyle Book (TJMaxx- $14.99)
- Olivia Care Bath Salts *Comes in Apricot Fig, Jasmine Gardenia, and French Rose (Target- $8.00)
- 2 Coppertino Double Old Fashioned Glasses (TJMaxx- $9.99)
- OGGI 26oz Copper Cocktail Shaker (TJMaxx- $14.99)
- Pineapple Tumbler (TJMaxx- $7.99)
- Olivia Care Body Oils *Comes in Apricot Fig, Jasmine Gardenia, and French Rose (Target- $8.00)
Question of the day: How do you find affordable luxe gifts?
Check out all of my Blogmas posts by clicking here!
Featured Image: Free People