I love cocktails as much as the next girl, and since Halloween is coming up, what better time to craft a Halloween cocktail! It’s a dirty shirley cocktail perfect for Halloween! I actually found this recipe on Pinterest and modified it to give it that boo-zy twist! Get it?
Try this recipe out for your next Halloween get together or for a spooky night in. It has become one of my favorites, and I can’t get over how cute it is! Also, everything you need to make this cocktail is super easy to find, and pretty soft on the budget. Who doesn’t love cool and creative cocktails on a budget?
I have to admit that this concoction is super super easy, and it’s delicious if you’re a Shirley Temple lover like me! If you decide to make this drink, please make sure to leave me a comment because I would love to know if you like it as much as I do!
Anyways, let’s get down to business…
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Your choice of Vodka (although this is totally optional)
- Syringe Party Shooters (I got mine from Walmart but Party City should have them too)
- A glass or cup of your choosing (clear for the best effect)
- Put a little bit of ice in your desired glass.
- Pour your desired ratio of Vodka to Sprite. Make sure to take up a little more than 2/3 of the glass.
- Let the fizz settle.
- Then pour in a little bit of grenadine and let it sink to the bottom. This is the hard part, but the grenadine should sink right away!
- Fill up your party shooter with some grenadine, and use it as a garnish. If you want to get really fancy you could fill the syringe with red jello shots.
And there you have it! See? A bloody dirty shirley cocktail for Halloween! Pretty simple, and bloody good!
The image on this article is provided by Pexels, and is under the CCO license.