I haven’t done weekend notes in so long! Typically weekend notes are more of a hybrid between recapping my weekend and a think piece. However, this week I’m doing something a bit different. I stopped weekend notes because of time and because of the fact that these types of posts would’ve been boring after a while. Couple that with the fact that most weekends I am doing work, I don’t have much to say.
This Monday, I want to highlight some posts that I personally enjoyed this weekend, and what you’ve missed on Girl In Gamba! So, here are some posts I enjoyed! I hope that you check them out and enjoy them as well!
On the blog!
- Someone Called Me Fat On A Dating App
- How Should Someone In Their Early Twenties Act?
- The Fear That Everyone Is Better Than You
- How To Gain Experience When You Don’t Have Any
Lovely Links I Enjoyed!
- How Fashion Helped Me Embrace My Flaws
- I’m Moving Across The Country for a Job (Again) <— personal favorite from my girl, Christina
- Getting My Blogging Mojo Back (I’m so proud of Eva!)
- How To Start Living The Life You Imagined (Julia from The Sunday Mode gives some good advice)
- 50 Positive Affirmations For Abundance, Happiness, and Success
- The Food We Ate In Paris
- The Best Years Of Our Lives? (I have such a soft spot for Margaret’s post)
- The Hipster – Lucy Goes Dating (fun dating story to read)