As you may have noticed, I’m not doing Blogmas this year but I did it last year! It was a very interesting experience. However, it was really challenging! I think it can be hard, especially when you get writer’s block easily like me. Additionally, it’s hard to be creative! I know that there are some posts that are so cliche or are done over again. That being said, I do want to share some of my favorite Blogmas post ideas.
My Favorite Blogmas Post Ideas
- Holiday Spin On Cake Recipes
- Holiday Bath Bomb DIY
- Review Of A Holiday Film
- Holiday Survival Guide
- Affordable Luxury Gift Guide
- Advent Calendar Review
- Holiday Travel Guide
- Holiday Makeup Looks
- Holiday Spotify Playlist
- Christmas Time Traditions
- Being Single For The Holidays Think Piece
- Holiday Think Pieces (in general)
- Blogmas Post Roundup
- Dinner Party Ideas
- DIY Christmas Decorations
- Some Kind Of Holiday Challenge
- A Gripe You Have With The Holidays
Question of the day: What are some of your favorite blogmas post ideas? Share in the comments!
Make sure to follow Girl In Gamba on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Bloglovin! As always, if you like these types of posts or if you are looking for more pieces that will make you think, click here.